rwan rwan 31-35, F 7 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Image & Weight

Bentonite clay. Bentonite clay comes from around volcanic ash. You mix a little of the dry powder with water or aloe and leaving that for 20 mins will pull out the toxins from your skin. Our air and soaps and things we put on our skin is so filled with chemicals and though they may appear to give you a clean feeling, they are leaving toxins in your skin. Bentonite clay is totally natural, completely organic and you can mix it with different fruits or plants depending on what your skin needs. Each fruit or plant has different healing qualities so you would want to find which ones to use for your particular skin needs. Look up "Bentonite clay" on the net, you should be able to buy some. To find out different plants or fruits for your skin type, Look up, "Recipes for natural made face masks"

Best Answer

thanks soooooo much

Best Answer

I think skin problems arise from uses cosmetics and creams, therefore I say soap and water and your skin should normalize itself and be ok. But thats just my 2c

Best Answer

I agree with you >>>thanks

Best Answer

i agree with you

Best Answer

use facewash

Best Answer

Lush cosmetics face masks! mmm<3

Best Answer

Rubbing alcohol. I've been using it on my face since my teens. Cleanses awesomely....

Best Answer

Rubbing alcohol dries the skin

Best Answer