mcce0022 mcce0022 26-30, F 18 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Not drinking works for me

Best Answer

Hmmm, I've trying to work that out for a long time! Jagermeister is a German hangover cure. It's a spirit (40%) with 56 different herbs! Oh and not drinking is no hangover cure as if you don't drink you dont have a hangover in the first place! But you might suffer from a boredom headache!

Best Answer

I think the best cure to is to die. I mean you're 30+ years old anyway you've practically got one foot in the grave already you know? :P.

Best Answer

WOW! One foot in the grave at 30?

Best Answer

Alright I'll be serious. Many glasses of water, a bottle of powerade, a big greasy breakfast soaked with fats and oils and a powerful antacid medication will do the trick. Clear your bowels. Also take a hot bath and engage in some sexual activity. At that point you will be cured.

Best Answer

I think there a pill you take before you drink so you don't get a hangover. There also are hangover foods I think.

Best Answer

2 mcDonald's cheeseburgers and a chocolate milk...works everytime....

Best Answer

Best I've found was to quit drinking. Before that I always tried eating before I went to sleep. I also found orange juice helped alot.

Best Answer

They say it fix everything to drink another beer when you wake up.<br />
Stop laughing it really works

Best Answer

I wasn't laughing, because I have heard that before, but when you gotta put on your suit and go to work... you don't wanna be smelling of Miller Lt.

Best Answer

If I do that, then I need to have a nap halfway through the day.

Best Answer

find out what doesnt give you hangovers....

Best Answer

The best cure is to stop drinking too much,then you won't feel that way anymore.

Best Answer

I love these comments that are useless and judgmental. AWESOME. Just because you have a hangover does not mean that you drink a lot all the time. In fact, it could mean that you hardly ever drink and then decided to... which is the current case.

Best Answer

Hair of the dog that bit you.

Best Answer

Lots of water before and after the fact...they just worse the older you get.

Best Answer

Isn't that the truth. I used to drink quite heavily in college, but now two drinks and I'm struggling to get out of bed. LOL

Best Answer

something greasy. hamburger and chips

Best Answer

Weed will probably always be the best hangover cure. If you can't get weed, then an apple. Apples seem to ease my hangovers.

Best Answer

..so true...i have never had such a bad hangover that a nice smoke woudnt sort out in five minutes..

Best Answer

Yeah, it seriously cures it instantly. Especially the nausea.

Best Answer

ya, I find a joint helps. Then if you eat something before you burn out then you're golden!

Best Answer