For most people, love and ****** are going to be at the top of their lists. I enjoy helping others and have done so for years. When I completely forget about me and focus on them, it's an amazing feeling that I can't really describe. It's intense and wonderful. I've learned that when I help others, I wind up helping myself.

Best Answer

I feel the same

Best Answer

That makes you special then. Unless a person has done this, they won't have any idea what I was describing. Good for you. You must be a wonderful person.

Best Answer

giving love and receiving genuine love!!! whether it be from a baby, toddler, friends, stranger, parents, teachers, mentors, God, heck even an enemy.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Peace of Mind.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Another conan the barbarian moment. Kicking your nosy enemy busy body in the behind.

Best Answer

Dying. It's very nice really. I wanna do it again. :(

Best Answer

A lot of things...many have said it here.

Best Answer

Belly laughter and the feeling of love tie as the best for me

Best Answer

******, a great meal, or the view of the night sky without light-pollution.

Best Answer

The peace that surpasses all understanding. Feeling God inside of you.

Best Answer

flopping your cheeks on the toilet just before you repaint the floor

Best Answer

I don't know there is still some I haven't felt

Best Answer

This is cheesy and overused but, being in love, I would think. Or, being truly happy with yourself and who you are.

Best Answer