BeautifulSoul26 BeautifulSoul26 18-21 24 Answers Jul 31, 2012

For most people, love and ****** are going to be at the top of their lists. I enjoy helping others and have done so for years. When I completely forget about me and focus on them, it's an amazing feeling that I can't really describe. It's intense and wonderful. I've learned that when I help others, I wind up helping myself.

Best Answer

I feel the same

Best Answer

That makes you special then. Unless a person has done this, they won't have any idea what I was describing. Good for you. You must be a wonderful person.

Best Answer

giving love and receiving genuine love!!! whether it be from a baby, toddler, friends, stranger, parents, teachers, mentors, God, heck even an enemy.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Peace of Mind.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

i enjoy solving complicated problems :D

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Another conan the barbarian moment. Kicking your nosy enemy busy body in the behind.

Best Answer

Dying. It's very nice really. I wanna do it again. :(

Best Answer

A lot of things...many have said it here.

Best Answer

Belly laughter and the feeling of love tie as the best for me

Best Answer

******, a great meal, or the view of the night sky without light-pollution.

Best Answer

The peace that surpasses all understanding. Feeling God inside of you.

Best Answer

Of loving and being loved in return by the ob<x>ject of your affection. If that love is not returned, it is the most painful feeling in the world.

Best Answer

flopping your cheeks on the toilet just before you repaint the floor

Best Answer

I don't know there is still some I haven't felt

Best Answer

This is cheesy and overused but, being in love, I would think. Or, being truly happy with yourself and who you are.

Best Answer