The Great and Secret Show by Clive Barker

Best Answer

Weaveworld by the same author is also really good.

Best Answer

Ever read the short story by him "The Yattering and Jack"? Highly recommend it. :)

Best Answer

found a copy online :) I'll get around to reading it eventually

Best Answer

It's a good one. :)

Best Answer

the quran

Best Answer

Tana French is a new author to me. I have read three of her books in the last 6 days. I really like her writing and plan to find more of her books when I next get to the library.

Best Answer

I have In the Woods on hold at the library. Thanks!!

Best Answer

Great book. The next two are even better. The Likeness and Faithful Place. Both really good stories.

Best Answer

The Twenty Palaces novels by Harry Connolly--they're a mix of lovecraftian horror and modern noir and are pact with non-stop action.

Best Answer

Wow, this one got 5 star reviews on Amazon. I have the books on hold. Thanks!

Best Answer

It really doesnt get better than Clive Barker's Weaveworld. Magic enters England when a race of fairies hide their world by turning it into an ordinary carpet. Hiding from who?a powerful virgin witch who was once one of them and more essentially, hiding from an angel residing in the desert who soon comes in fire to lay them all to dust. No other fantasy novel compares to this. Even Clive Barker did admit that Weaveworld was a depature from his usual blood and gore tendencies(think Hellraiser) and has sadly been on record stating its unlikely that Weaveworld will get a sequel. If you want a book that combines The Lord of The Rings, Pan's Lybirinth and The Mortal Instruments all into one epic story read Weaveworld.

Best Answer