Ok, you have to do this at the very first sign (usually a tickle in the back of your throat, or snifles, or sneezing) for it to knock the cold/flu out of your system. It still works to lessen the severity if you don't do it asap. in one coffee mug put three tea bags- one of traditional Medicinals echinachia, one of organic green tea, one of ginseng tea. pour hot water over and let stand for 4 minutes. add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar- must be the raw unfiltered kind- (braggs available in health food stores is best) add 2 tablespoons of raw honey- must be raw honey because the regular honey has all the beneficial germ killing properties pasturized out of it. while waiting for the tea to steep, I pour 1/4 cup of the braggs raw cider vinegar into a cup and gargle with it as long as I can hold it in my throat while gargleing- this has been proven to kill strep throat/flu/cold/virus germs! eat a bannana, take 1000mg of vitamin c I use Natrols esterC. take one aspirin 325 mg. DrinK the tea after 4 min. Make & drink the tea 3x a day for 3 days.continue taking 1000mg vitamin C each day- then don't drink any echinachia for two days then drink it again for 3 days- till the cold/flu is gone. I have had high fever and sore throat just starting- did this and next morning it was completely gone!

Best Answer

rice fried with chicken and lots of sweet onion chillie paste (sambal brandal)

Best Answer

Chicken broth, saltines, ginger ale.

Best Answer

Soylent Green and pleanty of fluids

Best Answer

Cream of corn.

Best Answer

I think hot food would help!

Best Answer