HC91 HC91 18-21 11 Answers Dec 22, 2011

a frying pan and a duster just so she knows what her gender means for her in the relationship.

Best Answer

that is a bit not romantic~haha

Best Answer

A box of Extenze natural male enhancement.

Best Answer

I think that is for me though....

Best Answer

No she will love you for it really, unless she makes the mistake of taking them herself. Then god only knows what'll happen.

Best Answer

these people are stupid, it depends, you could get her perfume or stuffed animals, girls loved stuffed animals, or if she likes music get her one of her favorite musical artists, or whip out the good old fashioned Christmas card or snuggle the day away Christmas day and you could also give her your credit card(:

Best Answer

Jewelry is nice.

Best Answer

chocalate diamond ring

Best Answer

I love gifts that have a personal touch to them. So the engraved ring would be cool, I'd be creeped out if it was a diamond... or something too big or expensive. So a band with something engraved in it. I personally always love build-a-bears, or something you spent time making, like a collage of tickets... pictures... things that mean something within your relationship.

Best Answer

Kinda like what Amoraypi said, but I cant think of any gf that doesn't appreciate a fine jewel

Best Answer

To leave.

Best Answer