I heard on tv....... that some people believe that deep fried bull balls and 2 owl eggs r the best
ashbash1990 ashbash1990 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Self Improvement

Staying sober is generally 100% effective. But since that doesn't help you, here are a few suggestions. Drink as much water as you possibly can, and keep drinking it. Also drink some fruit juice if you have it, and if you can, eat something. Take a few advil and some B complex. Alcohol depletes certain B vitamins. Portable oxygen works wonders for hangovers, but you probably don't have access to that. The other most effective thing for me, is just rest. Get hydrated and take a nap, get up and pee, drink more water, and go back to bed. Hope this helps. There's really no magic cure for hangovers or lots of us would get hammered all the time. :-)

Best Answer

not getting drunk

Best Answer

lol thats the best one :) lol

Best Answer

Don't drink in the first place

Best Answer

i agree!!!!

Best Answer

Bloody Mary

Best Answer

Water.....a lot of water before going to bed

Best Answer

OTC painkiller (gel tab kind), large sports drink (powerade is my fav), something greasy (bacon) and a loooonnnngggg hot shower.

Best Answer

Alka seltzer

Best Answer

chips, sleep and water

Best Answer

Before going to bed: 2 excedrin pm, alka seltzer, and a big glass of water. The next morning you may be tired because you stayed up too late, but you won't have the "knitting needle through your temple performing a pre-frontal lobotomy" headache, and you won't have the "yucky" stomach. So when you wake up, you should be able to keep some food down.

Then, a massage from me. Long, slow, patient. PurePerfectPamperingPleasure. Almost makes it worth it to have a hangover, lol!!

Best Answer