blonde2521 blonde2521 41-45 4 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Community

This is odd but helps well for fevers.

Chop up potatoes into think chip like slices, put them in the fridge for about 15 minutes, empty some vinegar into a bowl and add the potatoes and let them soak. Place them on your forehead and put a damp cloth on top to hold them in place. Rest for a while and then repeat the process.

Best Answer

that is new to my eyes, i never heard that one before

Best Answer

Stay active, eat well and wrap up warm to sweat it through. Worst thing people do is laze around and not eat properly. Flu loves a lazy person low on proteins and vitamins. Keep smiing.

Best Answer

thank you for that advice, certainly take it on board

Best Answer

Chicken soup is good and onions and garlic are great any time. I havent had flu in 6 years. I eat very very well. lol

Best Answer

well ibeat you! i havent had the flu in 10 years but was under a gigantic amount of stress these past few weeks, stablising now, me think reason why it has crept up on me

Best Answer

Well if its a competition then you may have the edge on time without but mine was bird flu. pretty painful i cantell you. lol

Best Answer

oh that must have been dreadful, heard it was pretty bad thing to get!!!?

Best Answer

i didnt know what it was as i didnt get the normal snotty nose etc. But i got the rundown aches and tiredness thing and then the most horrendous pains in my lower legs, arms and shoulders. Ive the constitution of an ox luckily and eat like one, so by the time it was diagnosed i was past the worst. I have an anti-infection agent in my blood antisera, from all the tetanus injections as a child and having all the kid diseases really early on. Very lucky and im grateful. Thats one of the reasons i give blood, the antisera means it helps people especially older people, like me, lol, recover easier from infections. Anyhoo, get well. And you really should go toworkand spread it.

Best Answer

sorry it should read NOT go to work. lol

Best Answer

oh you must be one of the lucky ones, healthy as a trout to overcome that illness, but need must and i have to go to work tomorrow, :-)

Best Answer

take a large onion and a few cloves of garlic.. simmer them until soft in water. Sip the liquid. People will think you stink of garlic, but you will feel better soon. Wrap up warm and go to bed.

Best Answer

will definitely try that, ta

Best Answer