I enjoy really stupid horror movies... I'd say the scariest horror movie of all time has to be The Exorcist, with maybe The Paranormal Activity series coming in 2nd, Salem's Lot or Phantasm coming in 3nd...<br />
That being said, IMO the BEST horror movie has to be "Return of the Living Dead". It was stupid, entertaining, had a great soundtrack, and was just absurd and hilarious.

Best Answer

ill have to see Return of The Dead. I like watching all kinds of horror movies.

Best Answer

I have to go with the exorcist as well

Best Answer

Excellent choice.

Best Answer

Evil Dead

Best Answer

I have too many favs to say which one I like the best, but The Exorcist and Silent Hill are two.

Best Answer

The Haunting In Connecticut

Best Answer

Ferngully

Best Answer

wasnt that a cartoon?

Best Answer

No, it was a horror film

Best Answer

http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie/ferngully-the-last-rainforest/, i couldnt find Ferngully as a horror movie,can you send me a link?

Best Answer

Best Answer

The Exorcist

Best Answer

Rosemarys Baby is weird but good a little scary but not much...

Best Answer

for me the best horror movies are... Evil dead and the exorcist... Jason and Freddie are in the mix... But demon movies scare me the most...

Best Answer

An American Haunting.

Best Answer

It was this weird feline channel, and i was mortified via the realness of the atrocities I had seen. Shocking malaysia!

Best Answer

that sounds more sad then scary?

Best Answer