MiracleX5 MiracleX5 22-25, F 29 Answers Apr 24, 2012

forrest gump.it taught me nt to underestimate anyone and that everyone has some hidden talent which can be nurtured to make a success story.

Best Answer

Yet.. in a normal world he would be called *stupid* yet he has so much hidden talent.

Best Answer

The original Conan the barbarian. What don’t kill you make you stronger. All our life problems can be solved with a sword, some magic and a lot of violence.

Best Answer

My personal motto!

Best Answer

" Porsuit of happiness " this movie is just great . I learned from it that i can get the things if i want to i just have to work to get it ! that movie is wonderful !

Best Answer

Yeah .. It's Cool !

Best Answer

Yeah It's cool !

Best Answer

.....was that like the **** spoof of the real movie?

Best Answer

i liked Pay it forward, a lot.

Best Answer

Not bad

Best Answer

titanic and I have learnd that never become smart in winning poker games.

Best Answer

Gifted Hands:the Ben Carson story<br />
I learnt that the only people you can truly rely on are you and the God you serve and hardwork really does take you far in life

Best Answer

Eight Pounds with Will Smith

Best Answer

depressing

Best Answer

It's a movie about redemption.

Best Answer

oh hell yesss.....I absolutely love anything with Rosario Dawson!

Best Answer

V for Vendetta.

Best Answer

Love that movie

Best Answer

Schindler's list. It taught me that the richest man is not one who encompasses a lot of wealth ,but one who has a lot of compassion for mankind.he is the richest who is the most compassionate

Best Answer

Babe. The lesson is that along with kindness towards others, you can become something other than what others may think you are intended to be.

Best Answer

Best Answer

was that the biography of Babe Ruth?

Best Answer

No. It was the movie about a pig called "Babe" - the same as the name of the movie. Silly, but entertaining and heartening.

Best Answer

Never let me go.

Best Answer

yuck

Best Answer

yuck

Best Answer

What dreams may come- I learnt that my true love may walk through Hell for me if it looks as if I might stay there forever. True Love is forever!!!

Best Answer

ohh how old are u again? 18??? noo u r in 40s! tsk tsk

Best Answer

Aww, I can't pick more than one? <br />
Mona Lisa Smile(2003): because Julia Roberts' character questioned the woman's role in society at a time when most women were expected to be good housewives. She gave her students food for thought: they don't have to limit themselves if they don't want to. A Beautiful Mind(2001): because the main character had a mental disorder, but he still was very intelligent and respected by many. He was also very driven. The Pursuit of Happyness(2006): because it was ba<x>sed on a true story. (So was A Beautiful Mind I believe) and the main character was a man who was not doing so well, but he ended up turning his whole life around and making more money to support his son. It's a Wonderful Life(1946): because the main character was a guy who was down on his luck and sure his life was over. But as it turns out, he gets help and he realizes how lucky he is. Rudy(1993):ba<x>sed on a true story and because when the main character was growing up, his dream was to become a professional football pla<x>yer, but most of his family didn't take him seriously. But he got into Notre Dame and became a professional football pla<x>yer. Remember the Titans(2000): because it was about a multi-racial football team who struggled with adversity at a time when racism was an issue. Despite the teammates' differences, they learned to still get along with each other. Also, because their coach was African American, which wasn't normal at the time. But he was an amazing coach.

Best Answer

I liked this movie too

Best Answer

Any Tyler Perry movie. ( to laugh your way through anything, accept adversity, and always know that God is there for strength) Oh and Fireproof with Kirk Cameron, learned alot about God and my marriage with that one.

Best Answer

Ice Cold In Alex. - After a hard day's work there is nothing like an ice cold beer to chill out and relax with.

Best Answer

Field of Dreams. Take time to play catch.

Best Answer

Training Day

Best Answer

3 Idiots. What you become in life is all up to you.

Best Answer

"V for vendetta" the lesson? That we are all getting ****** by the system in one way or another, but not many see it and even less are willing to do anything about it!

Best Answer

Last Holiday with Queen Latifah. Not kidding. Lesson? Carpe diem.

Best Answer