Andrea1994 Andrea1994 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 2 in Community

Go to your local comestic/beauty store i'm sure you can test and find something there maybe.

Best Answer

I just love Parisian Perfumeā€ˇ YSL not the cheapest but i think cheap perfumes smell awful.

Best Answer

Looking for the nicest smelling cheap perfumes.

Best Answer

Try Opium.

Best Answer

I shall check it out.

Best Answer

If your looking for cheap id look at bath and body works body sprays. My favorite perfume is daisy by Marc Jacobs, it's totally worth the money and perfume that's nice lasts a good amount of time since you only need a few squirts for your neck and wrists since it typically is significantly stronger than body sprays. I still have my original bottle from 2 years ago, well worth the $80.

Best Answer

Natural oils body sprays. My personal favorites are grapefruit, lavender, and vanilla. They smell nice and subtle, not like chemicals, and make your skin feel soft.

Best Answer

channel allure, my signature smell :)

Best Answer

From my personal view: Try *Wish of Luck* *Pink Cloud* Or... *Tommy Girl* (Those are the best!)

Best Answer