I like Ground Hog Day. He finally learns how to really love the woman he is obsessed with.

Best Answer

Dr. Zhivago is one of the best love stories of all time.

Best Answer

what dreams may come with robin williams, isabella rosellini and cuba gooding jnr. it's a very powerful and moving story about twin flames and worth a watch for any romantic.

Best Answer

The Notebook, Gone With the Wind

Best Answer

The newest "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo."

Best Answer

excellent.

Best Answer

yeap

Best Answer

the earlier one was good, too, but this was even better.

Best Answer

City of Angels, with Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan. Don't know what I love so much about it, I just do:)

Best Answer

An afair to remember which sleeples in Seattle which it tied in to; but what got me was the touch of the hand. Some time its all the little things, For me it was all those little things that hit me , My mate of 40 years and I miss her, She was a great movie cudler, Actually she was a great cuddler ,Which I liked, Lot of snuggling Lots of movies we use ti snuggle to Still warch them but she not there ; but then she is, I lost her in 2000 ;but then I guess I never did . You know its the lttle things

Best Answer

So many-Casablanca,Serendipity,The Notebook,Sabrina,When Harry Met...,Sleepless In Seattle.

Best Answer

Twister was pretty good.<br />
Any thing with Sharon Stone in it.

Best Answer

hehe. Mine :D

Best Answer

wow cool ;)

Best Answer

The original 'Sabrina'. The last scene on the boat is so cute.

Best Answer

don't know why but i can watch the commitments daily. i love that movie, and soundtrak

Best Answer

err boo i didnt see 'love' movie, dont watch chick flicks

Best Answer

lol whatever

Best Answer

:) does hobo with a shotgun qualify ?

Best Answer

err dunno

Best Answer