Honda Rebel is popular for beginners

Best Answer

Thank you! I'll look it up and check it out. Would you know anywhere I can get more info on purchasing the best bike for beginners?

Best Answer

I think most riding schools use the 250cc cruiser style bikes because they're small, light, easy to manoeuvre and cheap. If you get a 250, you'll probably want something bigger in a few years, so don't spend too much on it.

Best Answer

Ok.. Sounds good. I have this thing for dicati's.. How would you compare that to them? I wouldn't be able to afford one now... But What's different about the bike Ok.. Sounds good. I have this thing for dicati's.. How would you compare that to them? What's different about the bike you recommended vs a Ducati or any bike that's like you recommended vs a Ducati... Just to know for the future 😊

Best Answer

Ducati's are a sexy Italian super-go-fast bike. A 250 cruiser is a slow beginner bike. I'd spend $1500 or $2000 on a slow bike to learn on. In a few years, when you're confident in your riding, buy your Ducati.

Best Answer

Ok. Sounds good. Thanks!

Best Answer

honda 150

Best Answer

A car, with air bags, seat belts, four wheels for better stability, and a metal body to offer some kind of protection in an accident. Do you know what they call motor cyclists in Hospitals? Donors.

Best Answer

Mom! Stay off my ep! Lol...
Thanks 😃

Best Answer

A Tricycle :)

Best Answer

lol 😍

Best Answer