flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 12 Answers Dec 20, 2011

Amelie - I love the colour and nature of the film, it's cinematography, and the sweetness of life it displays.

Best Answer

I really love the movie The Colour Purple. The actors are brilliant the direction is fantastic and it's a classic that will never go out of date.

Best Answer

Think it is called Bugs life, about the ants. My son's ( first child ) first favourite movie. We knew forwards and backwards. Just my first time being a mummy and sharing his first passion for something, lovely memories. Would he watch it with me now, hell no, too cool for mummy and baby time now haha. Taller than me but still my first baby. :)

Best Answer

Debbie does Dallas

Best Answer

That's sad.

Best Answer

Joke - Jeez!!!

Best Answer

So I've heard

Best Answer

Beats that Hilton's one any day ;)

Best Answer

The Twilight Saga, it shows parents that teens have their own issues to deal with, and they don't tell us everything....I also enjoy other movies like Demon Hunter with Sean Patrick Flannery, and Van Helsing, Red, Red Riding Hood, An American Werewolf in London...........

Best Answer

Hands down, The Godfather. It has Brando, Pacino, Duvall, & Fish from Barney Miller. It gives you love, hate, greed, betrayal, revenge, and a happy ending. What more could ask for??

Best Answer

My Fair Lady which won nine Academy awards I need not describe any more.

Best Answer

Insect Woman. Director; Imamura Shohei. Brilliant spare dry drama, complex plot including 2 generations of ******, abuse if you like, deeply challenging.

Best Answer