MikeWinther MikeWinther 41-45, M 7 Answers Dec 6, 2011

Your in your 40's.... do whatever gets you back on your feet the fastest... you don't want to be paying on debt through your golden years.

Best Answer

If you have a good source of income, I'd say try and work out a payment plan. I, personally, had to do a bankruptcy because I lost my job, had no income and two mortgages and wasn't able to pay it all off. <br />
There is a lot less stigma about bankruptcy now than it used to be because so many folks are being forced to make that choice. However, it still takes seven to ten years to regain your credit rating.

Best Answer

Go to a lawyer, they have changed the laws on that, it would be best to find out what you can do before deciding on a path

Best Answer

bankruptcy, all depends on the debt though, some companies allow you to pay 0% on the payments so that anything you pay goes towards the actual bill and not just paying interest make sure you find out if you can do that otherwise it will taked ages to pay it, but if the amount is ridiculious go for banruptcy.

Best Answer

Not sure exactly how much is owed.. but it doesn't sound good :(

Best Answer

well alot of the time it's interest that kills ya, so try to ask about the only paying debt and no interest might work differently tho were your from . :(

Best Answer

depends if i wanted what could be seized

Best Answer

bankrupcy

Best Answer

Put it all on number 8 in the last at Stafford. It's a sure thingy.

Best Answer