gayin98 gayin98 16-17, M 17 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Music

Dark Side of the Moon. One of the best albums ever!

Best Answer

Brick in the Wall!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Animals,through time its gone up and up in my estimation.

Best Answer

OMG PINK FLOYD!<br />
HE IS MY FAVOURITE SINGER!!<br />
[Musically Oblivious Eighth Grader]<br />
I personally like Dark Side Of The Moon.

Best Answer

Jethro Tull is horrible ( in my opinion and sorry no offense) and I like dark side of the moon

Best Answer

I'm an Animals fan, myself. Final Cut makes the grade, too. In fact, there is only one album I was ever disappointed in. The Division Bell. I think I've played it 3 times since I bought it the day it was released. I've played every other one hundreds of times.

Best Answer

Ummagumma

Best Answer

I'M NOT ALONE?!

Best Answer

This guy knows what he's talkin about, my fv 2 albums are Ummagumma and The Wall(saw it live at Yankee stadium!)

Best Answer

Momentary Lapse of Reason!

Best Answer

Dark Side Of The Moon

Best Answer

the division bell.

Best Answer

Wish You Were Here (1975). The album just feels like a complete piece of work. At no time do I feel tempted to skip a track or two (as I do with it's predecessor). Shine On You Crazy Diamond which bookends the album is, arguably, their magnum opus. Flawless!

Best Answer

Which one so you mean by the 'predecessor'?

Best Answer

Dark Side Of The Moon (1973)

Best Answer

I dunno, DSOTM is their most successful album, there's no doubt about that

Best Answer

Agreed, and if that was your question: what was their most successful album, that would have been my answer. I gave you my opinion based on which album I enjoy listening to - the best album in my personal opinion. I thought that was was you wanted.

Best Answer

I'm not accusing you of anything, nor am I saying you are wrong. I'm just bringing up the fact that globally it's regarded as their best, contrary to your belief.

Now don't take this as disagreeing with you. I don't think that DSOTM is the best, but I don't necessarily think WYWH is the best either. I'm more of a Wall person myself.

Best Answer

OK. The Wall is my second favourite. I enjoy watching The Wall film as well. Do you like that, too?

Best Answer

The film was fantastic. I've watched it several times, definitely adds a nice visual of the music. It gives it more depth

Best Answer

Are you really a teenager? How *** you know so much about such legendary music?

Best Answer

Because I hate most modern rap/hip-hop/pop save for very few songs.

I love classic rock and some metal, it's the only stuff I listen to

Best Answer

Good to hear.

Best Answer

I agree :P

Best Answer