Antarctica :D Can we be roommates? hehe

Best Answer

Yeah we can be roommates? :D

Best Answer

I would like to know too, I HATE hot sticky heat. I have really thought about Alaska. I read it is expensive, I wonder how much more expensive. I know I lived in Fl. and it was pretty pricey too. I want to live somewhere beautiful, and has cooler weather year around but yet I can still work and get by. I go to college now and when I finish I want to go someplace and change things. I would like to know what it is really like in Alaska and if not there, where in the lower states is a place similar in beauty and cool weather??

Best Answer

Me too. i have an aunt that lives there but I really don't know her. Tell me if you find a dreamable place in the cold. :)

Best Answer

If you really like snow, I heard Alaska has a lot. I mean...a LOT!

Best Answer

I not really sure about Alaska heard that it's really expensive. My aunt lives there.

Best Answer

Forks, according to Edward Cullen (Twilight).

Best Answer

Ha I find this hilarious that Twilight would come up in this quest.

Best Answer

I hear the Pacific Northwest in the U.S. has that.

Best Answer

San Francisco is pretty, cold, and drizzles alot, for snow just step up to Lake Tahoe and you'll enjoy the snow.

Best Answer

Japan

Best Answer

saint louis, there is every kind of weather and you can get it all in one day....only some people see that as a good thing

Best Answer

I will take that in thought when I change colleges. I love the weather there.

Best Answer

its called the north pole, or the south pole depends on if you prefer penguins or polar bears :)

Best Answer

The dark cloud that was Enron.

Best Answer

Point Barrow AK

Best Answer

Yacolt Washington is great:) I've lived here my whole life! We have mild summers normally, but freezing winters with a lot of rain, and usually around two feet of snow!

Best Answer