I put a raw potato in the tailpipe of a car of a guy that bragged there was never a car problem he couldn't solve.........but he couldn't figure this one out!
cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 6 Answers Aug 8, 2010

I work at an animal shelter. We have cats and dogs dumped at the gate regularly.Yesterday morning, one of my workmates came in cradling a very lifelike baby doll. She told me she had found it dumped at the gate. I was totally fooled, to the extent of feeling its 'skin' to see if there was any warmth. I had to sit down and recover afterwards - it was a very emotional experience, though I did laugh later.

Best Answer

A simple favorite is while hunting in the dark, after crossing several wire fences to walk up to a tree and pantomime steppint up and over a fence that is not there. <br />
The cartale drywalling over the door of a room mates room while he was away on vacation, was too time consuming for me.<br />
I did hang my kids bicycles in a tree when they left them in the drive. It took the boys two weeks to look up and find them.

Best Answer

I like the door one best....

Best Answer

I think people have pranked me enough to not wanna do it to anyone else.

Best Answer

I pulled a practical joke on my best friend, it was Christmas and I called her on a cellphone (my husband was with me and knows her too) and told her we would be there in 20 minutes. She told me take your time I am all ragged out. So we agreed I would get there in 30 minutes. So we ran to the door pulled out our camera and when she answered the door we clicked a picture of it......priceless!!!!<br />
Joke on me: Me and my husband decided we would go camping in Illinois and so we bought all this camping gear sleeping bags, stove, propane tanks, icebox, food, tent, chairs, etc.... to stay there for two days. We were having a good time until it started getting dark. When you are camping at a campsite, those places don't usually have any type of lighting so it dark real real dark. It was around 10pm and I needed to pee. Dave knew of my fear of the dark. He told me to go alone. So I picked up the flashlight and then I head out, when I was about 100 ft from the campsite and completely alone, I hear running and then the stupid flashlight begins to flicker....and goes completely out. Dave comes up behind me and grabs me. That bastard knew I was frightened. I began to scream!<br />
Irene

Best Answer

That would be the time a man I know had me follow him down a dead end road while he had a friend who was hiding TRY to sneak up from behind me in his truck and block me in. I heard it was a joke but I am thinking attempted murder. A little birdie told me it was coming so I got away just in time. The one I pulled was a federal offense and I cannot reveal that for obvious reasons.

Best Answer

F'ing scary. Somethings that others entertain to be funny leave me shaking my head. Aw, come on reveal it we promise no one is listening..................

Best Answer