Ok ... Sowing grass seed into someones carpet and watering it for three days when they away

Best Answer

I put an empty candy wrapper back into the candy machine dispenser and watched people get excited when they thought they found a freebie only to find out they hadn't once they grabbed it.

Best Answer

Back during college, a group of us went to a collegiate convention over winter break. We stayed in the Marriott Riverwalk, a high-rise hotel along the San Antonio tourist attraction known as the Riverwalk, where mexican restaurants and souvenir shops line both side of a "river" waterway and manned gondolas with tourist passengers float up and down the river. You get the picture. Anyway, our rooms were on the 8th floor and every room has a balcony overlooking the riverwalk. <br />
We brought with us some small cans of Campbell's vegetable soup. Every now and then during the day (while there is daylight), we would pour the contents of a can of vegetable soup over the balcony. When the tourists would look up to see where the stuff was coming from, one of us would hold a hand over his mouth to look like he was sick and had just thrown up.

Best Answer

my moms ex had to have his infected hemorroids surgically removed. for some reason, my boss & i found this to be hysterical (yes, i know, we were not very nice). so the next day when my mom was at work, my boss called her & said he was calling from the board of health, & that his hemorroidal tissues had been tested & were found to be contagious. my mom stuttered for a second, said, but... but... but i've BEEN with him! my boss cracked up, told her who he really was, & she hung up on him. she came to the store later that day, yelling & swearing at both of us, & getting even more mad the whole time, because we just could not stop laughing. its been over 10 years, & my boss & i STILL laugh about it, & my mom still gets pissed, even though she hasn't been with the guy in years.

Best Answer

I did a similar prank where I called a friends ex and told her she may have contracted a airborne sexually transmitted disease from him. I told her she needed to go to the er immediately and be tested for stitoolious and inform them to prepare a colonic lol

Best Answer

I'm the master of pranks. XD I've created my own many, many times, but as for my favorite? Damn... :/

Best Answer

When my ex and I broke up, we still had to live together (i dont recommend that btw). And while he was out one night I lined his bed with saran wrap then squirted oil all over it. Then I put mousetraps on top of it. when he got in bed 3 of the traps snapped on him and he started rolling, trying to get up and wrapped himself up in the saran wrap and couldnt get out of it or the traps off. Laughed my a** off.

Best Answer

Staging road kill in an uptight self rightous green peace couples yard and then reporting them to peta for such atrocious art work using those poor dead animals instead of properly disposing of the carcasses.

Best Answer

Sent a fake bill of 10 motorcycle doors too my head company for freight I never sent. They were looking around for it for 3 days up there.. then they called me to ask if I forgot to load the motorbike doors:|:|:|:|:|:|. Really sad part is.. they sent an invoice to the store that the supposed doors went too

Best Answer