UrMyDeSTiny UrMyDeSTiny 22-25, F 35 Answers Mar 17, 2009

If you have a hairy vagina, you may have more problems than you realize!

Best Answer

Lacey is right, your vagina is the internal canal (sorry about the graphic content: it's the internal canal that the penis goes in or the tampon or whatever). It's your pubic area that you shave. <br />
I use a three blade razor, those work best. But I'm thinking applebomb has the best idea, I have been considering giving cream a try, because after years of shaving I still get razor burn.

Best Answer

I use ivory soap, but they also make a foam for the bikini area and, I use my normal, disposable razor, but make sure it's a new one and not dulled down. You also must get this stuff called Bikini Zone, which is an after shave cream for a woman's binkin area. It helps prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps.

Best Answer

I am with JojoWazoo . A lady in Maryland used a saber saw blade with not such happy results. So, I donĀ“t recommend any power tools in such delicate area, no matter how hairy.

Best Answer

I would suggest every 3 weeks to 1 month to get a Brazilian waxing....do your research on cost and cleanliness of the salon (can range from $20 to a $100 per waxing).....It removes all of the hair from your genital and anal areas and when it grows back, it grows in very soft and slowly, .....I won't lie, it can hurt but if you go back before the hair is completely grown in, it won't hurt as much.....

Best Answer

For the Bikini Line:<br />
Waxing..... after time, will make the hair come in lighter and eventually diminish. It will exfoliate the skin and do no damage to the skin. It also lasts longer.

Best Answer

I am the one who usually trims my wife so I can say that I start with a beard/mustache trimmer to get the really thick hair. Then I switch to one of those tiny trimmers (you know for bikini line) and that usually does the trick. If it is still stubbly I will shave her, but usually the tiny trimmer leaves her pretty smooth. If she doesnt want to be totally bare, then I just stick to the beard/mustache trimmer. The only thing is to take your time because if you go too fast the trimmer can pull hair.....but for the most part my wife enjoys the feeling of being trimmed that way.

Best Answer

Mine! Unless you have a 70s bush. then you can use my weedwacker!

Best Answer

Um..........

Best Answer

The Body Bare is a shaver for the intimate parts of your body.

Best Answer

PS. They make shavers just for this reason but if you don't want to buy one, then I suggest doing a Google search on how to shave yourself.

Best Answer

Well iv tried to and it hurts like hell i cant find a good razor and i dont want a wax so idk what ill so but one time i shaved and i used a shick five blade for men and ot wasent all that bad

Best Answer

I help some of my lady friends keep the pleasure gardens looking and feeling good,Carol B. likes me to give her a full waxing, not that hard really just be confident and strong while pulling the *****.then she like to have pure coconut butter cream massaged to ease any redness, be very careful not to use any thing with alcohol or petrolem gel in it as this can be a real eye popper.I use the body shop oils a lot for massages and some of these are very soothing. Carole G. likes me to shave her and for this I use a new disposable every time,we normally combine this with a long hot soak with loads of perfumed oils in a warm bathroom.Then Beth like me to use a pair of hair clippers set at number 2 as she likes a light covering of pubic hair,again this is part of an erotic game session for us.I have some friends who prefer to keep the grooming routine as a single activity,but what ever they want is fine by me. Just speaking to my friend Sandy who reminds me that I help her shave her nipples as she has a fine but very dark hair around them. <br />
I find this very nice but she finds the hairs can pull and make her sore as she has very sensitive nips.

Best Answer

I don't like it when a woman shaves "down there." One word: stubble! Nuff said. Nasty. There is no full grown woman with such baby fine hair down there, that it will not produce stubble if shaved. Shave every day, then she's got nasty red bumps and ingrown hairs. Either just trim, wax, or hate to say it, leave it alone. At least it's soft.

Best Answer

Eeeewww. Ooooo! Oowww! How can you even THINK of putting a razor to that sensitive skin! Razor rash - which makes you look as if you've got a disease! And waxing! Shriek! Trim off as much as you can with scissors and then use a hair-melter only outside the bikini line. Gently does it. Apply a soothing ointment. Or buy one of those boy-shorts swimsuits for the beach.

Best Answer

if you want to remove hair, you should get a professional wax. it will be much smoother, last much longer, and not come back prickly the way it will if you shave. by the way, i say get it waxed professionally since it's difficult even if you are experienced, but if you think you can do it yourself, go for it--just be careful!

Best Answer

N A I R !!

Best Answer

Why do the pedantic answers have so many votes?<br />
Wait! I mean, I'm not here, I took a wrong turn, yeah that's it I'm just lost. And drunk!

Best Answer

a brand new Schick triple or quad edge.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know i shave my ballz lol!

Best Answer

A new double edged disposable razor and as far as shaving cream I have used my own and even my boyfriends shaving cream, they all work.

Best Answer