Wha
blueberry43 blueberry43 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

I've been happiest with no organised religion.

Best Answer

Militant Atheist. Not really a religion but people keep on calling it one so I guess it will do.

Best Answer

The one that pays me.

Best Answer

being a catholic

Best Answer

For ME it is the one of the church I attend almost every week. Episcopal Church in the USA. For others it can be anything. It needs to be a place where you and your beliefs and ideas are comfortable. I'm comfortable because we have a wonderful group of people who accept people of all genders, colors, orientations, origins, backgrounds, and so forth. We have people from small children to a couple who are over 90, but the place is full of love.<br />
I'm sure that there are many other churches like this as well.<br />
On the other hand, if you want a place where you're told what to do, how to behave, and what will happen if you don't, there are plenty of those too. <br />
Saying what is right for someone else is impossible, whether related to politics, religion, or anything else. That's why we all have our own minds to use to answer those things.

Best Answer

Spirituality. I believe in an infinite God that different cultures know by many names,and being infinite,does not fit into any one religion.

Best Answer

If I were forced to choose... Sikhism

Best Answer

God

Best Answer