Brookline Massachusetts- a place called "Zekes" they have the best food I ever tasted no matter what you get! Their chocolate french toast is scrumptous!- made with chocolate bread! I've never even seen chocolate bread for sale in any store!

Best Answer

This Japanese-Chinese-American seafood buffet in California. My uncle took us there when we visit him. It was quite good.

Best Answer

Ok, I was going to say Pastrami pizza but not linens there so my second choice will be Caspian Restaurant in Irvine, CA. Best Persian food in town.

Best Answer

I made that crack because Mickey Dee is not good food...its fast food. Your offer is legit ! sounds good too !

Best Answer

Some sort of pasta dish in an Italian restaurant in Kauai. Best thing I've ever eaten.

Best Answer

Shelly's, in New York City (since closed). Amazing service, food, and atmosphere. It was an utter delight, through and through.

Best Answer