kavurmija kavurmija 26-30, M 6 Answers Apr 18, 2012

I think they are all important to the people they confessed so let's treat them all equally important.

Best Answer

I agree. But I want to find what is your story that made you happy, sad, aroused ect. Story that you can relate to :)

Best Answer

it is a poem from papri that got me almost to tears
find it and read it it will get to your heart as well (I am stating her name as she stated it herself with the story and it will be easier to find)

Best Answer

tnx for the share. I'm not really that much of a poem lover but that one is really something special.

Best Answer

Too many to choose from :)

Best Answer

Its not the best, but I read one that was so horrible and heart wrenching that I cant shake it. It pops into my head several times a week, unbidden. I wish Id never seen it but random commenting takes you all over

Best Answer

Because I was in random commenting, Id never be able to find it again, Im sure. Just trust me, its 10,000 words of horror, yr better off not reading.

Best Answer

Is it the one about PTSD?

Best Answer

No, but Ive read that I think! Is it in three parts, written by an older man? Very striking writing

Best Answer

no doubt the dude that like cutting his sexual partners.

he was affectionately, called 'cutter boy' cute huh?

i followed his depraved antics onto other sites as well for a while.

last i heard he was arrested for tax evasion or some ****.

though his intimate portrayal of his decadent acts still haunts me.

don't bother googling it ! yeah, ep canned it quickly.

Best Answer

O.O speechless

Best Answer

So far My current featured story

Best Answer

feel free to post your comment

Best Answer