FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay 22-25 11 Answers Sep 11, 2011

FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

AKA loneliness if taken in too greater doses

Best Answer

being able to go on weekend trips with your friends, or by yourself even, without having to get permission. being able to change where you live, your job, etc without upsetting anybody else's life. not having to depend on somebody else to validate you.

Best Answer

No power games.

Best Answer

You get to whip your weasel all by yourself.

Best Answer

Are you the guy they say has an arm like a hermit crab by any chance

Best Answer

N0 stress..and U can Do what u Want When u Want :) and u Get a Lot of 'y0u' time

Best Answer

You can eat what you like, fart when you like, wear whatever you like, be whoever you like, see whoever you like and the bestest bestest thing is you can pursue career and enjoy all the money for yourself!

Best Answer

No one in the bathroom when you need it!

Best Answer

You have only God ruling over you.

Best Answer

Independence. I don't need to constantly be thinking of a partner or what they think/feel. If I want to do something, it is only myself to worry about and myself reaping the rewards and/or the consiquences!

Best Answer