crazihilary crazihilary 26-30, M 19 Answers Mar 18, 2011

Become fluent in every language in the world.

Best Answer

Hearing the words "It is our privilege to inform you that you have been accepted..."

Post mail why must you be so slow! Hurry home.

Best Answer

Right now? My internet failing...

Best Answer

Getting this phlebotomy job I interviewed for!! And that this interview today I have at a cafe goes well!!

Best Answer

Be cured of Leukemia...Although if I had one wish to make that would not be my wish...I would wish for my children to live a long and happy life...

Best Answer

Being offered the job at the Mammoth Lakes hospital that I just applied for!

Best Answer

meaningful employment

Best Answer

Landing an angel investor would be a real blessing.

Best Answer

my employer decides to give me full time hours or i win the lottery lol i think the first one is more realistic.

Best Answer

School gets let out for spring break right now. The food I've been craving magically appears in front of me. There's alot more but I don't want to go on forever lol

Best Answer

Get a msg from someone that has an easy Friday like I do that feels like chatting.I am just sitting in my office,will be mostly empty today so may as well take advantage I think.

Best Answer

Pay off all including the houses, the cars and all the debt I have, I guess I am with the ones saying hit the jackpot of the power ball its at $84 MIllions!!

Best Answer

be a lottery winner so I never have to work again...

Best Answer

Win the lottery.

Best Answer

finally feel true happiness, and feel the strength i deny from myself

Best Answer

To have my friend back.

Best Answer

That I land a new job so that I can become productive once again and keep from becoming homeless.

Best Answer

become an instant millionaire

Best Answer