roxykelly roxykelly 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 8, 2011

My kids ... they jus rock.

Best Answer

Meeting my girlfriend, cause I've never been happier :)

Best Answer

I left my last job at NZ Post (which I hated), and have never been so happy. I now have a life!

Best Answer

This is such a cliche I know, but it was finding God. I just worked it out for myself by thinking about it all way too long. Now I'm trying to work out if there's any hope for modern religion

Best Answer

I tried to kill myself: 6 years ago. I was very depressed and on a medication that was said to cause suicidal tendencies in young adults. I know this shouldn't be the best thing that happened to me, but it was on many levels.

A, I was able to finally get rid of the boy who was causing all of the issues

B, I've learned a lot about myself since then, I have changed careers found a passion, work for myself, and listen to no one.

C. I have a "support system" that I never had before.

D. I found the love of my life, who has helped me out of the lifestyle I was living in previously and taught me how to love.

Morbid, yes: but I am in the best place i have ever been and ever could be.

Best Answer

it's not morbid at all, you're not wallowing in it. people don't like to face dark truths very often and you're lucky you survived yours. there is no dawn but through the darkest night

Best Answer

What an amazing transformation. You have accomplished so much, its made you a lot stronger, and good for you working for yourself. You sound like a true inspiration for those who are in your situation and think that there is no hope for happiness. Thank you for your answer

Best Answer

The breakup of my second marriage. Since being single again I have purposely stayed out of LTR's, just having short time flings. I've gotten to know myself, changed a lot about myself, and now like myself a hell of a lot more than I ever did before.

Best Answer

and when was the precise time when it happened

Best Answer

my first ******-I knew then nothing else mattered!

Best Answer