xTitix xTitix 13-15, F 21 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Parenting & Family

1. Pray<br />
2. Have sex with your spouse.

Best Answer

You wouldn't get into bed before starting on 2? Wow!

Best Answer

Question was "What is the best thing to do before going to bed?" No, married people don't have to have sex every night, lol.

Best Answer

Drink tea :)

Best Answer

I should try that, I have tea after getting up ,or coffee, why not flip it around :) I may just do that today, tx for the idea!

Best Answer

stretching exercises

Best Answer

I do that almost every day now, it is quite nice. Same for breathing techniques. Very soothing before sleep.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Like take the dog out but also I listen to cost to coast every night

Best Answer

Check your EP mail

Best Answer

I catnap whenever for a few hours then get back to it so have no scheduled sleep time rather sleeping som<br />
e3tims at night sometims in the morning sometims at dusk... just when I must<br />
Sleep is when I need it not when a clock tells me too<br />
And then there's the bit from Robert Louis Stevenson that had me doing a bit to control my dreams and make the "little people who run my internal dream theory in my mind" to account making them work on my writing.<br />
It works but if I had known about the brain rewiring studies back when I did this to myself I'd have not just tried such a project as my head gets very weird and spits things the bit I think of as me didn't do... weird to read something you wrote but didn't process till review<br />
I'z never quite right to begin with but THAT DIY project got my wiring misfiring way worse than the cigarettes and booze already had mucked up but I've managed to live with it and it's my head so I don't bother wither others who don't get oblique and obscure references or weird phrases of Greek, Latin, or German as I've stopped being everybodys reference material when Google works for anybody who bothers with it rather than bug me because talk is easier<br />
The resources of a library at their fingertips but no idea of how to use it...<br />
I grew up in libraries and this lack is sad to me as ignorance is tough enough to fight without a lack of ability to research<br />
Lack of information leads to becoming subject to those who control it<br />
Informed citizens are more difficult to control so not everyone thinks the public should have much so as to bend to the will of the powers that be easier

Best Answer

Put someone else in it...FU(K!

Best Answer

To get a massage !!!!

Best Answer

Put your pyjamas on.

Best Answer

have a bath

Best Answer

Chill out

Best Answer

Clean my teeth and pick my...............................................................................pj's

Best Answer

Untie your date?

Best Answer

Put the dog out to pee so it doesn't wake you up in an hour....

Best Answer