There is one called a Feeldoe that should do the trick~

Best Answer

Do they work? I have read that they slip out a lot.

Best Answer

My and I have one. And, yes, she says it does tend to slip out. I've read that you can use panties that are designed for regular strapons and it will hold it in place.

The nice thing about the feeldoe is that it does move inside of the woman while she's using it on you or you're sucking it. I always try to get my wife off while I enjoy sucking her.

Best Answer

I think the Feeldoe is useless because you have to concentrate on keeping it in place when you **** someone. It's a real problem when I **** my boyfriend or one of of my girlfriends in the ***. There's always more resistance with anal, and it can be hard to keep a grip on your Feeldoe. One of my girlfriends uses a harness to keep it in place, but if she has to do that, the whole purpose of a Feeldoe — i.e. not having to wear a harness — is negated. Besides there are harnesses available which also work the woman over when she ***** someone

Best Answer

Try a double header, it's a great feeling having your girls *** bumping yours and knowing she's feeling the ***** too, such fun!

Best Answer

Look up "happy valley tango"

Best Answer

I've heard those were good. Do you have one?

Best Answer

Oh yeah, it's my favourite harness.
Cindy

Best Answer