I would like to help people in the future, but no occupation that does so really interests me. What are some good ways for me to do so where I can help people directly (as in no donations [of course I will donate, but I would like to help besides that])?
Seer96 Seer96 16-17, M 5 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

Volunteer in 5 areas and you will always be busy. In time you become the leader, the committee chair, the president of an organization.

Best Answer

Give Blood.... Join the Coast Guard... (Or CG Auxiliary) Shop Local, Buy Made in the USA goods as much as possible.. (I'm assuming you are in the USA)... don't drive a Foreign Car. Take Mass Transit when ever possible.. recycle... Keep yourself healthy so that you are not a burden on the systems. Volunteer fire Department is you live out in rural parts of the country...

Best Answer

blood donation, volunteer, give your time and compassion in crisis centers

Best Answer

you could always work for a company that has strong culture of charitable giving, there's a few out there that match donations for example. You could also join a service organization/club they're usually involved in lots of that sort of stuff

Best Answer

Learn about Super Blue Green Algae and share with other people! Healthy eating is the best way that I have found to help others. What's Super Blue Green Algae? Teamnewearth.com.... you won't be dissapointed

Best Answer