MeowRen MeowRen 18-21, F 29 Answers Dec 4, 2013 in Community

sing the song that never ends.

Best Answer

Meow

Best Answer

Be really nice to them,no matter what they do or say. That way you cant lose.

Best Answer

Asking dumb questions and not listening to the answers?

Best Answer

hit it.

Best Answer

Mew meow.

Best Answer

MEOOOWW!!!

Best Answer

You must be annoying in a way that is specific to that persons dislikes and/or pet peeves. Do your research, & that let it rip =)

Best Answer

Okay, I'mma tell you my special technique. Be super, super kind to them. Like, when they're hateful, be overly kind. Perfect that tone of voice where they don't know if you're being an arse or being serious. Mother the hell out of them.

Best Answer

ignore them :)

Best Answer

Heyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey

Best Answer

Heyyaa

Best Answer

mimic what they say over and over keep reapeting them

Best Answer

You're doing fine.

Best Answer

repetition works for me........pokin or repeatin the same thing over & over til they crack

Best Answer

"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that get's on everybody's nerve and this is how it goes... 2... 3... 4....<br />
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that get's on everybody's nerve and this is how it goes... 2... 3... 4....<br />
IT CAN GO ON AND ON AND NEVER END!!

Best Answer

Ask stupid questions like this, aaaaand make annoying sounds, aaaand repeat something non-stop like, You're dumb you're dumb you're dumb you're dumb, and you can tell target lame pun jokes or just jokes like " have you heard the joke only dumbs don't know?" or laugh dumbly!

Best Answer

Apparently, paying attention to what they're saying.

Best Answer

* holds finger up to your face , repeats, " Im not touching you , Im not touching you Im not touching you , Im not touching you Im not touching you , Im not touching youIm not touching you , Im not touching you.... =)

Best Answer

Do whatever is the most annoying to them. In my case, it would be tickling. That is the quickest way to lose my friendship.

Best Answer

Just be your self that should work

Best Answer

Say "meow" to him/her

Best Answer

Meow

Best Answer

meow

Best Answer

Meoowww

Best Answer