I've known this girl for about a year now, and she just broke up with her last boyfriend, but I'm too awkward and scared to make a move. Any advice?
darksideofthemoon73 darksideofthemoon73 16-17 22 Answers May 19, 2009

"Hey baby, let's put the 'Sex' back in 'Sexually Transmitted Disease.'"

Best Answer

You should be yourself and try to be cool, calm, and collected. Do your thing and think positive and she'll be yours in a heartbeet.

Best Answer

I recently went through this and seriously, I just asked. There is no best way, because no matter how many times you rehearse what you're going to say, it usually doesn't come out that way. So just ask! I would give her time though if she just broke up with her ex, because you don't want to be a rebound and potentially ruin your friendship. Give her time and then just ask if she would like to hang out with you, or something like that.

Best Answer

"I have T bills and I'm willing to spend them on you"

That seemed to work for me back in the day

Best Answer

Just come right out and ask. Don't text message or email. She already knows you so she won't say no.

Best Answer

"Hi Sara/Jane/Mary, I think you are Soo Cute- would you allow me the very great pleasure of buying you a coffee/milkshake ?. (please say yes-you wont regret it).

Best Answer

Brush away her tears, lean close, look deeply in her eyes and say something along the lines of "Your eyes are like spanners, everytime I look at them my nuts tighten."

Should get her laughing and make her feel better.

Then make your move boyo!

Best Answer

Times may have changed because of all this texting and mobile phones. If you know her well enough and it sounds like you do, find out what she is interested in, if for example, she likes swimming, then ask her if she would like to go swimming with you on a particular day. The worst she could possibly say is no.

Alternatively, if you really want to go for it. Tell her that you really like her, then give her your phone number. The important thing is not to use any "pressure". Let her know that you care but that its up to her. You must then be prepared to wait like a patient fisherman. She may phone you a day later, a week later or maybe never.

Best Answer

By coming on EP and asking us instead of her. May be she knows telepathy and you wont have to say a thing.

Best Answer

'Would you go out with me?' with your best 'I'm so in love' look.

Best Answer

legally blonde and Floydian are my picks

Best Answer

ROMANCE HER INTO A YES...BUY HER SOME FLOWERS AND SAY YOU BOUGHT THEM FOR HER JUST BECAUSE..THEN ASK HER OUT AND SEE IF SHE SAYS "YES"

Best Answer

Make some small talk and then just ask. Be specific! Ask if she would like to have dinner or go to a movie or whatever.

Best Answer

Be yourself. Be sincere. Just ask.

Best Answer

never ask a girl out. Work on getting her to ask YOU out.

Best Answer

"Lets work on your mood, how about (whatever you want to ask out to)."

Should work when a girl is in bad mood!

Best Answer