lonelygurl09 lonelygurl09 22-25, F 19 Answers Feb 19, 2012

Leave a message on my whiteboard !!! ..........PS: Wake up and smell the coffee!

Best Answer

Hi. Digits? Thanks.

Best Answer

cheeky you! xx

Best Answer

hang on ill find a bloke and find out. lol. think i got medical cover.....

Best Answer

Hell I this would go for every guy I know <br />
Just ask for it we love that <br />
Good pick up line to use on me is hi

Best Answer

hi!

Best Answer

Bow Chicka Wow Wow
You see it worked already
Dam now you know my weakness
Hi

Best Answer

hi again :P whats your number?

Best Answer

No your advanced powers of knowing how to get guys numbers is unfair and devious
It’s almost making me post it on line. I have to be strong and resist (dont want strange men calling)
Dam it just keep pushing 3 until I answer
When I answer you will know you have pushed 3 enough times
you are cool

Best Answer

Its easier just to give him your number and tell him to call. That way its up to him. Less pressure on both of you.

Best Answer

yeaaaaah! will do this..

Best Answer

ok I have the same problem... What I was thinking was to walk up to him a be like hey can I have your number. If he says why just be like oh for a friend... If he says who be like she doesn't want me to to say...... Then when you text him just be like hey I have your number so i decided to use it. or be like what was the homework again?? I hope this will work fro you and me

Best Answer

There are some good ideas here, but as long as you know him at least casually, maybe you can come up with some lame excuse about your cell phone not operating properly, you keep getting messages but not phone calls. You dropped it and think it might be damaged or it could be the building............ 'can I call you real quick and see if it works'. It is lame, but it is immediate and you got his number.

Best Answer

ask to borrow his phone and then call your own cell. now you have his number, and you didn't even have to ask.

Best Answer

Best line: "Hey wanna ****...call me"....doesn;t work all the time but for women it is about 99% effective.

Best Answer

The best line is saying "I lov eyou " to the mirror and meaning it. People love self-confidence and some deserving will come sooner than later

Best Answer

Don't ask for it at all. :) if hes interested, he'll ask you for yours. Generally, anyway.

Best Answer

just say..I wanna try phone sex but dont have your number ....

Best Answer

Walk up to the guy dressed in you sexiest outfit, hand him your number and say, "If you'd like to see this outfit in a pile at the foot of your bed, you have the number." Then turn and walk away, you'll get the call.

Best Answer

omg! i like you &lt;3 awesome.

Best Answer

Thanks, punkin!

Best Answer

find directory.

Best Answer

whats his name again? lol

Best Answer

ask the guy for it.dont be ***** footing around asking him

Best Answer

seems like you can't get him out of your head even for a minute.<br />
There is no best line. Try to get close to him, and it will be easy.

Best Answer

haha.. no i cnt.. :)

Best Answer

want some childish/immature but quite useful opinion and probably your last ace.
act like he bump on you, remember to grab some folders and papers then let it loose. Seems like we have someone here in &lt;3. I wish you a fortunate luck.

Best Answer

Ask his parents.

Best Answer