He tried to pick me up yesterday, He took my cell phone and make a call to himself, then my no. is with him.. I'm kind of considerate person & never being rude to others, I told him nicely that I'm sorry I have a BF already & I dont want to date you but He didn't understand & now he gradually send msgs to bother me OMG! I cant tell my BF as I told him yesterday & he has gone crazy, He has no idea that this man has my no. T_T
DollyDiva DollyDiva 22-25, F 16 Answers Mar 2, 2009

If I were you, I would tell him again, politely but firmly, that he stands no chance and to leave you alone and that you are not looking for a relationship. Make absolutely sure he understands before you ignore his messages; in my experience sometimes that is better. If he still doesn't stop, block his number. Most phones should have that option. If yours does not, maybe call your cell phone operator and asked if they could block him for you? Wish you luck :)

Best Answer

I agree With "crakedmoonstone" you should tell him you are not interested in talking with him, and tell him the that it is an harassment for you. if he keeps calling tell him that you notified the police and all of your calls are recorded.

Best Answer

you can block the number, talk to your cellular service provider.

Best Answer

Can you do a call block?

Best Answer

Don't answer it. He will drive you nuts for a while but sooner or later will quit when he gets no response.

Best Answer

If he calls, use call barring facility on ur phone.. If he keeps msging. Msg back and say that u are collecting evidence against and him will report him to the police if he doesnt stop.. If he doesnt stop, its best u contact ur network provider and check for various actions... Dont be scared.. he is following u, its not the other way round. Ur bf will understand, give him sometime.. Take his help and show how miserable u are with this annoying person.

Best Answer

answer the phone with random company names. My fav is City Morgue. Or make your boyfriend answer.

Best Answer

Get one of those deeleys that shows you the caller's number. If their number comes up, don't answer.

Best Answer

Block that number out of your phone....and then screen all calls from numbers that you do not know....If it is real important...Well they will leave a message....Right

Best Answer

A man who can't take "no" for an answer could be very dangerous. It's obvious he has no respect for boundaries if he still contacts you after telling him you have a BF. Tell him once to buzz off. If he continues let your boyfriend answer and handle it in whatever colorful language he sees fit. You can't talk sensibly with an idiot.

Best Answer

Just tell him you are not interested. When he says "duh but you gave me your number" you just remind him of how he got it, and explain that you are not mad at him, just not interested.

Best Answer

Gross, what a loser. Just never answer your phone when he calls, and delete all his messages unanswered. As long as you NEVER respond to anything from him, he'll get bored and give up.

Best Answer

I really wish someone could answer this for me as well.

Best Answer