WCG101 The project was undertaken as an attempt to understand the effects of riots on women and children WORDLWIDE. I have noticed through a thorough research I have conducted, of the after effects riots or violence have on women and children worldwide. Riots/violence is the state whereby men and women including youths take to the streets to protest for a course/injustice, health issues, jobs, political or monetary issues etc.. However the after effects of the crimes committed during the protest against humanity and life are often ignored, and this has affected thousands of families’ worldwide. The victims are mostly women and children: As always women and children are mostly affected. For so many years not one riot has happened without women and children being the ones mostly affected. Since my Study several families who lost their loved ones where never compensated. This is a wake up call for all of us to address the needs for a stabilized society and find the best way to org
womencaregroup1 womencaregroup1 26-30 5 Answers Jul 23, 2011

Move to the country. In rural areas there's less of everything and everyone is so spread out, crime is much more difficult to achieve. Or ... you could learn self defense techniques. The stronger more self assured you are, the less of a victim you'll appear to be.

Best Answer

Just don't go to street demonstrations. The people screaming for peace and justice are the first ones to start vandalizing and what not. You would think there was a football (soccer) game or something.<br />
(TIC)

Best Answer

I think its irresponsible to go if you have kids if its likely to end up violent. Who's going to look after the kids when you're in hospital or dead?

Best Answer

guess the best way would be to stay in the kitchen and wash them dishes

Best Answer

bahahahahahaha!!!!

Best Answer