marleychick23 marleychick23 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Health

Be the best friend you can and actually show care.

Best Answer

any suggestions?

Best Answer

Uhm well you could hold hands/cuddle/smosh together(like a hug but tighter and more like idk these are just what I would have liked and also tell him your there, not to much though. Oh and call him yours and stuff:D

Best Answer

Ohh sorry lol I just read she soo like edit this^

Best Answer

And idk about women they are different but I have like all my close people (few are guys). Soo well this is what I would have liked from my ex..

Best Answer

lol ok ill do that for her. thank u

Best Answer

Welcomezez:3

Best Answer

Just a suggestion..why not have him use the patch or e-cigarette,which may cut back on the cold turkey moods..cold turkey is not for everyone!

Best Answer

she. and she is using the e-cigarettes but cant afford the patch right now lol im sure she will save money after not having to buy cigarettes tho

Best Answer

That person is going through withdrawal. It will take time for the body to detoxify. I spoke not long ago with a woman who was once addicted to heroin. She has had a harder time giving up cigarettes. I hope your partner continues to avoid smoking. I lost my father when I was seventeen. Seeing him slowly die was a very difficult thing to witness.

Best Answer

thank you. I'm sorry to hear about your father. I keep telling her just to give it time because her body has to get used to it. It's like its in shock because it's so used to cigarettes.

Best Answer

Thank you. The only smoking I feel is acceptable is beef, chicken or ribs. You already know what you need to do to support your partner's struggle to break away from that addiction. Keep fighting the good fight.

Best Answer

Ignore their moods as much as possible , they'll live through .

Best Answer

Lots of S3X.

Best Answer

have patience, it's only a temporary situation right now and they really need your support. been there done that plenty of times trust me.

Best Answer

thank you. But i'm struggling trying to figure out HOW to support them. Especially when they snap at you even for telling them u are proud of them lol

Best Answer

Just take a deep breath and let it go, move on. Don't take their anger personally. It seems like this persons quit is a little extreme though and maybe you suggest that they should try and understand your position too. You can support them by being a positive motivating figure in their life. It sounds to me like you should ask them that, sounds like communication issues.

Best Answer

you are very insightful.I'm trying not to take their anger personal. If i can get past that, it's easier to accept what they are going thru and just let them get it all out.

Best Answer

backhand?.

Best Answer