SeraphinaSuper SeraphinaSuper 31-35, F 6 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Suicide

Of old age, after a long life. Your loved ones will still miss you, but there's no other way to avoid breaking their hearts.

Best Answer

You're gonna hurt them if you do...you know that, right?

Best Answer

No easy way not to hurt those you love. Easiest if you insist , by a good sharp paring or sandoku knife from bed bath and beyond and cut yourself in the following ways. Slit the artery by your elbow where blood is usually drawn. From there cut deep all the way to your wrist, once there slice your wrist as deep as your can, cut through the veins, With your good arm locate the strongest pulse on your neck, the jugular and instead of slicing. take the point of the knife and push it in deep, then slice from the left to the right.

Best Answer

But seriously, if you ever lost someone you loved, are you willing to inflict that pain on those who love you?

Best Answer

Suddenly, in your sleep, of a very old age.

Best Answer

If you loved them that much you wouldn't want to die. Wanting to die is selfish and Is only hiding from your problems leaving others, your loved ones to pick up the pieces whilst also deal with the pain of the loss .. It depends what you mean with This question I could be reading it wrong! : / .... of it's through illness then you must just focus on being comfortable and try not to worry about others on how it will be after, it's awful, but ppl stick together and pull through, there is no easy way with such thing as love connecting ppl ...

Best Answer

Disappear. Steal a small raft and an anchor, tie anchor to self, go out to sea a few miles, puncture raft and sink while your in it. That way no evidence washes ashore. Family will not hurt as much if they don't know you're dead.

Best Answer

May no one ever give anyone YOU love such "sage" advice. :(

Best Answer

If someone was serious, they really wouldn't care what others thought... suicide is selfish. I tried when I was 15, realized that it hurt more people than thought previously.
For the author of the story, understand that suicide is an easy way out. Be strong, take whatever challenges you face as a personal challenge, then find a way to conquer. I lived in a dumpster behind a McDonald's when I was 20. I now own two homes, and live a comfortable life. I now have PTSD, anxiety, A.D.D as well as depression. (Spent 3 years in iraq, and 1 in kosovo and bosnia) Now imagine the ups and downs I go through on a daily basis.

Best Answer