Its not like I wanna kill my self, but then I see my grandma in utter misery due to her old age and damn, that's bad man. So I've thought, once I'm done serving the planet on this dimension and I'm way to old, Jim Morrison style.....any tips.
slipdasystem slipdasystem 18-21, M 9 Answers Jun 10 in Health

look at it another way- find a reason to live

Best Answer

107 year old grandma cant really find a reason to walk, let alone live. Shes still awesome though, she gets time to crack so pretty funny jokes at 107 lol

Best Answer

is she happy to be alive?

Best Answer

I don't think so man, but she still cautious as hell for her life

Best Answer

Happy

Best Answer

Is she ill or just frail & ****** off with her existence?..Its down to quality of life isn't it.. For me it will be some good drugs & il shuffle off this mortal coil , that's if I am able to do so...

Best Answer

Shes 107 years old, very strong woman in fact. Shes frail, she tries to walk but cant, tries to remember but cant, she has bladder control issues which makes only her unhappy. Lots of people to help her but shes annoyed with herself. In fact she keeps saying that she feels like a pest. I feel for her, shes keeps praying asking Jesus why hes kept her so long.....I'm 23, far faaaar away from experiencing what she is.

Best Answer

I feel for her also. I have worked with elderly folk who felt the same way. Society doesn't appreciate the old people any more.. I think we should be afforded "if of sound mind" to choose how we die & when.. Tell her I am from Scotland & live on a small island & now I know she existed. What is her first name if you dont mind...

Best Answer

Her names Juliana Soares. And yes, I've conveyed your regards, she's asking me how I got in touch with someone in Scotland lol just yesterday.

Best Answer

old age? getting ****** to death?

Best Answer

So, you would rather kill yourself than get old? Not every person ages the same way. I know a bunch of women in their late 70's who hike up and down the Colorado mountains every week and 3 of them enjoy jumping out of airplanes.

Best Answer

Old age happens so gradually that you can't suddenly one day realize you've crossed the line. If yesterday was survivable than so is today and tomorrow.

Best Answer

by the time you are old there will euthanasia so don't worry.

Best Answer

stand on the middl of a highway !!

Best Answer