He cheated and I want him to know what he will miss.
melm melm 36-40, F 20 Answers Jun 4, 2010

Why even bother wasting you time have you ever considered he might give you Aids or some other sexually transmitted disease. Throw him in the garbage where he belongs.

Best Answer

seriously? You should go super glue his penis to his balls and then his balls to the side of his thigh and that'll show him

Best Answer

Just tell him you're bi and want to try a hot chick.

Best Answer

I disagree with most of this advice. Men can get sex from other women and obviously he has already figured this out. My suggestion is to attract him elsewhere...his brain, or his heart. Men are motivated by sex and they are indeed made somewhat crazy by it...but they are more than just what is in their pants. I am not into games to strengthen relationships, but men do appreciate a chase. If you give him the same thing the girl he cheated with.....how does that make you different? In my opinion you just need to show him you. If he wants you he wants you....sorry but if he doesn't ...he doesn't....move on to someone who does.

Best Answer

1st Divorce him! then....get yourself an awesome life apart from him! Join a class at a gym, and a dance class, go out with the girls and raise some you-know-what, go back to school, spruce up your house, and just be fabulous! He can cry himself to sleep every night regretting what he did!

Best Answer

Plastic surgery.

Best Answer

hmmmm bondage and teasing usually works... but after him cheating I would not be shocked if he is completely against you tying him up...... try just a really long BJ that might work ... or le him get some a*al maybe?

Best Answer

He doesn't deserve your seduction he deserves a good boot in the pants.

Best Answer

I support what OceanicDebris said followed by the watching of hardcore **** ...

Best Answer

first of all.. don't judge if she wants to work things out.... and if you want to drive him crazy.. make him feel desired.. tell him you want him to **** you... initiate sex with him.....especially when he doesn't expect it... leave him notes or text messages telling him you can't wait for him to get home so he can **** you.... it isn't that you have to learn some new trick.. just make him realize that you want him. If that doesn't wake him up, then it is a lost cause.

Best Answer

Watch the movie called Super Head

Best Answer

why in bed take things out of the bedroom now and then and be adventureous as you dare, that will and should do it if not he is kinda dead .. good luck , thats what I would want from my lady. mix it up and take it out of the bed room

Best Answer

Greet him wearing just Plastic food wrap around your body. Tell him your putting the goodies away and you don't know when you will have them out again. Tell him you might decide to "freeze" them as well.

Best Answer