IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 13 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

You start early if the parent is always studing the child will also study.

Best Answer

exactly how it works people dont grasp

Best Answer

Make it fun...get and stay involved with them. :)

Best Answer

To help him and make it as fun as possible

Best Answer

Children are naturally curious. All you have to do is to give the child something interesting and useful to learn. Not that crap they dumb them down with in school.

Best Answer

Hire someone to be a "homework buddy". You don't have to pay a lot just get an older child in the neighborhood to come over every day and work with him.

Best Answer

Shock training collar.

Best Answer

Ask them about what they learned and if they're unable to find away to tell you then suggest they should study so when you ask later they have an answer.

Best Answer

Incentive system. I'm a believer in paying for good grades and good study habits in lieu of an allowance. Some may argue that they should be doing it anyway, but this is a reward system that actually works for my kids.

Best Answer

purely behavioural technique as in if you don’t eat your food then no dessert

Best Answer

As long as it works, I'm happy and they're happy.

Best Answer

Tell my nephew that he has too keep good grades through secondary... or else he has too pay rent

Best Answer

Show them that you care about what they're studying, try to help them by studying alongside, and making studying more interactive.

Best Answer

Provide evidence of other relevant children willingly studying

Best Answer