I sent my girlfriend a valentines day card with my gmail address in it and she emailed me "hi". In the last four days she and I have sent over 55 emails back and forth! Then today she asked me "how much do you know about me?" so I answered "I don't know that much about you yet that is why I've been emailing you so much". Then her next email read "I'm sorry but I don't think this will work any more we have known eachother for almost a year and I know so little about you I can't do this any more. Sorry:)" she did it so suddenly I didn't even realize it was coming. I'm very depressed that my 20 month relationship crashed and burned.
miiyeti miiyeti 16-17, M 10 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

WHAT ! Finish the dam sentence.

Best Answer

I fixed it now

Best Answer

She is just upset with ur reply..she wants u to miss her ...follow her..if u truly lv her put ur all effort to bring her back and even then if she dsnt want...let her go....she will cm back bcoz she lvs u too...

Best Answer

This was my thought but will it work? I need her so bad I can't live with out her!

Best Answer

Yes it will work..just hv patience...

Best Answer

Ok thanks

Best Answer

Id love to help but in order for.me to do that your going to have to finish that sentence.

Best Answer

I fixed it

Best Answer

Your so young, so i dont think you need a gf. if you really like her maybe try talking & try to get to know her betrer if shes willing to. if not, dont worry because im sure there will be plenty more to come. good luck

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm not that young im15 1/2

Best Answer

Still. im your age & i consider myself young.

Best Answer

Really? Why?

Best Answer

Because we are young. not like 10, but we are. Plus, people dont know my age & when i tell them theyre too young they automatically think im older therefor theyre more likely to take my advise because id seem more experienced & i actually give good advise.

Best Answer

The title space is not long enough. Put it in the desc<x>ription part.

Best Answer

I fixed it

Best Answer

Did you not know her in person? You can't force the relationship, if she doesn't want it then there won't be. If she is meant for you, she will come back on her own. Fate has it's own mysterious way of getting to you, sometimes you get hurt in the process. Keep your distance and stop communication, give her space. If she wants it, she will come back to you. Stay strong!

Best Answer

I know her but I don't see her very often we live 10 miles apart and I can't drive yet

Best Answer

Ohh, okay.

Best Answer

You're screwed. Hit the gym and chat her up the next time you see her in real life.

Best Answer

Lol nope! No need to do that now!
I've found my soulmate (wishingforrecovory) Aka stefanie!

Best Answer

Just to warn you, online relationships are stressful, unfulfilling, and full of drama.

Best Answer

Uh, what? This sounds kinda like some Facebook thing. You are 13-15 years old. This isn't a girl you are going to marry and spend the rest of your life with. Women are fickle. They are. Today they like pink, tomorrow purple. We tolerate their fickleness because something about them makes them wonderful. 20 months is nothing compared to spending 20 years with someone. Don't sweat that she is fickle. Just move on and find yourself someone who has her head screwed on a little bit better. The 55 emails is like stalking. That's over 12 emails a day. That's too much. You probably freaked her out with the obsessive emails. Just let it roll.

Best Answer

She sent most of the emails and it was over a rainy weekend so I don't think it was stalking

Best Answer

Just let it go. Women are fickle, especially young women. They are trying to figure themselves out. Who knows what was going on with her. Maybe she'll get herself normal again, then again, maybe not. Just move on and you will find a girl who is better for you.

Best Answer

I'll give it a week then I'll give up on it

Best Answer

I find it odd that a 20 month relationship, even an online one, could end abruptly in one email. Either you missed the signs that this was coming, or there is more going on at her end. I think you should talk to her, calmly, about what happened. And not in an email. You may or may not continue to have a relationship, but you might get a clearer idea of what happened. If this is the end, I am sorry, but know that you are very young and you will get through this.

Best Answer

Thanks I tryed to get her to call my iPod (because then the call is free) but she can't because her parents don't know about our relationship and she doesn't want them to.

Best Answer

The best way to get her back is to forget about her

Best Answer

No way I can do that I can't go a day with out at least thinking about her.

Best Answer

I can't forget her not now not ever

Best Answer

I went through a break up with a girl (that i loved i..i think) a lil over a 2 years ago and she still pops into my mind. Its normal

Best Answer