I'm 26 and i'm bisexual man. But i'm more on the gay side. I recently met a bisexual guy aged 23 via online chat and we fell in love. We talk for hours at a stretch. He's from another city but we do video chatting. He loves me a lot and that's beyond any doubt. We're also planning to meet up pretty soon and we're both excited about that. We both are on paths where we've decided not to indulge our gay sides and therefore our relationship is strictly an emotional one - we call it companionship. We're both pretty happy with this arrangement but the problem is the funny yet painful feeling I get when at times he tells me that he's with a girl and can't talk to me that night. I know we're both bisexuals and have vowed not to indulge in gay sex, but when i think about him being with a girl, I feel sad and lost. Our plan is to live a straight life, get married etc and yet keep in touch and continue to be companions to eachother. But how should I handle the pangs of pain that come with th
fruitnnuts fruitnnuts 26-30 4 Answers Feb 11, 2012

JUST LET IT HAPPEN !!! Be yourself and let go. You will all feel much better.

Best Answer

Open and honest discussion. If not with him, with yourself, or another close friend. Role play and think about how he would answer. Ask yourself why you feel sad and lost instead of jealous? Counseling may uncover some underlying issues causing this behavior.

Best Answer

wow not sure unless he is into cheating not sure honestly

Best Answer

The real pain will be with your wife.She won't know you live a secret life and will feel betrayed(rightfully). Make your choice. Don't make another human being suffer because you want to indulge your secret proclivities. That is if you really LOVE her.

Best Answer