IamDRock IamDRock 31-35, M 21 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

combine 50% Coconut milk with 50% vinegar spray and kill

Best Answer

Ok I'm all for not killing animals or insects but if it is really threatening your life use hairspray which will get it all sticky/frozen and kill it instantly! Then throw a blob of wet toilet paper or paper towel on it, smash it a bit to make sure and throw it away. Badaboom Badabing! But if its not a life threatening situation just catch it in a cup like everyone else suggests put a lid or strong paper over it and release it back into the wild.

Best Answer

spray

Best Answer

Catch her in a container and take her outside. There is no need to play God with any living creature. You may not like the spider, but she values her life as much as you value yours.

Best Answer

I drown it in spray and straight down the sink.

Best Answer

if a male spider ,just bring him a female spider she'll eat him with time ,natures way!

Best Answer

Crush it with your goggle

Best Answer

I like to shoot 'em with my 12 gauge

Best Answer

Throw a shoe and run like h(e)ll

Best Answer

Take off your shoe and use the shoe to smash the spider.

Best Answer

Scream in your best damsel-in-distress voice and let your husband or boyfriend kill it for you.

Best Answer