Temprence Temprence 36-40, F 8 Answers Sep 9, 2013 in Community

Call the cops on them for everything from playing the stereo 1 minute passed 10:00 pm to making threatening remarks. Look for any excuse possible to report them to the police

Best Answer

Write a nice letter to the Jehovah's Witnesses in their name saying that you would like a visit....weekly.

Best Answer

i stole his garbage can lid

Best Answer

I had a neighbor that i wanted to put in there place once, they hung there laundry on the line so i would put a little bit of fiberglass insulation in there underwear and other clothing that would touch there skin. It is almost invisable and itches like helll.

Best Answer

What did they do to you? <br />
you have to be creative, not break any laws and be just irritating enough.<br />
Flaming bags of crap are fun, but can land you in a LOT of trouble.

Best Answer

Unleashed dog/doesn't scoop his poop. Leaves dog locked in bathroom for days when she goes away barking and smelling up the place. Then verbally threatened me when I spoke to the landlord about it. Now she filed for a no harrassment order against me. I was in shock. I have never said a word to her. We'll see how that goes. She is awful.

Best Answer

That is the best bet. Do not annoy or do anything to provoke this moron. Do, if you have one, use a video cam to get the barking or leaving the poop on the grass.

Best Answer

Have loud polka or gospel singing playing on the radio or whatever that you oh so cleverly put in between the window and screen

Best Answer

Find out what kind of music they hate and play it just loud enough to annoy them.

Best Answer