To get a good ******???
AshleySue AshleySue 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 16, 2009

Diamonds

Best Answer

You need a shower head that comes down and can be used hand held. You take the head off the end and turn the water up to your perfect temp hot always helps me personally. But you point it at your C and you just go to town. Use a vibrator and just have the time of your life! Your gonna *** sooo hard its the best ever!!

Best Answer

super speed with 2 fingers straight in :D

Best Answer

Lots of passion, desire, and lots of forplay. Her body and mind will explode from the pleasurable ******.

Best Answer

lock yourself up untill you do....may take hours but you will get there, and once you do, it will come easily because you will rememeber what it took to get there

Best Answer

****** is the result of a LOT of other things before intercourse; there's love, security, compassion, and plain old monthly biology. The best way to discover how to ****** is together through open, truthful communication until you get the pattern down it becums natural. Practice, practice, practice.

Best Answer

stay on the c--T and I should hope you know where your g-spot is I'm a man and I know where that is

Best Answer