smartly, know that whatever you do at this time in your life will affect the rest of your life.

Best Answer

I know you're right. The thing is that I feel the years are passing by and I really want to feel alive again....

Best Answer

"alive" in which way? What is tempting you?

Best Answer

Actually, now I feel like a cliché... Which I probably am.... So you can probably guess the rest.

Best Answer

If you are married spark up your marriage, take up a joint hobby, or both of you do some volunteering, find a common interest and do it together....

Best Answer

The joint hobby is a really good idea. I'll think about that. Thank you :)

Best Answer

my pleasure... try travel, painting, photography, collecting, have fun and remind yourself, your partner is your life.

Best Answer

Thank you very much :)

Best Answer

yw

Best Answer

you have to buy something really cool

Best Answer

That's not a bad idea. Of course, my bank might not sure that view... ;)

Best Answer

just tell them you're starting a business, they'll give you whatever you want

Best Answer

Ok, I'll have to start finding some ideas then... ;)

Best Answer

FOR GET ABOUT IT

Best Answer

I'll try :)

Best Answer

Learning to manage and lift positive emotions at will. This quickly becomes essential survival skill for America.

Best Answer

If we could control our emotions at will, wouldn't that take away the point of having any?

Best Answer

Opposite. Most people just numb, very negative or feel resistance. Shifting emotions to positive opens energy flow and let people finally start feeling the flow and enjoying life.

Best Answer

Actually, this in interesting. Is it based on some particular philosophy or science?

Best Answer

Search youtube for "teachings of abraham" and listen a few clips.
Actually practice that - in a week you'll feel a huge difference in everything.
Start here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlNmsRt7tx4

Best Answer

Great. Thank you :)

Best Answer

Give me a break. I am middle aged and have no problem with it. If you are talking about your marriage , if you are married, suck it up and deal with it. It really can be a pain, but you are still the same person. Age doesn't change that. Only your fear will change you and only if you allow it to, The only thing you loose with age is your body. It gets older and slowly you can't do quite as much. But that doesn't change WHO you are, unless you let it change you. You can live happy or fearful. Your choice.

Best Answer

Really, I appreciate this answer. Basically you're telling me to stop feeling sorry for myself, and you're 100 right. Thank you :)

Best Answer

share it with the right partner...

Best Answer

Ok, and how exactly do you know which is the right one...?

Best Answer

Try to behave.

Best Answer

Easier said than done... But it's a good answer :)

Best Answer

Seriously, so many get into a bad pinch during that time and screw up their life. Be cautious and take many deep breaths :-) You are too young for a mid-life crisis.

Best Answer

"You are too young for a mid-life crisis."
THANK YOU!!!!! I feel MUCH better now ;)

Best Answer

You should feel good. You are young and have lots to look forward to. Save that mid-life crisis for 15 years from now ;-) Then, buy a Porsche and drive too fast!

Best Answer

Ok, I'll start saving now... ;)

Best Answer

Get numb for a couple years.....

Best Answer

Is it that bad? Maybe ;)

Best Answer

have very good friends to help you through it.

Best Answer

Yes, I think that's the real secret. Thank you :)

Best Answer

open marriage or video games.

Best Answer

Well, video games are probably the better option, as they won't result in my death... ;)

Best Answer

Lots of Chocolate in various forms...... JK <br />
Listen to yourself take time to reflect on your dreams and accomplishments. Make plans for the future, knowing that it's ok to change them at any time.

Best Answer

Yep, my current diet is based almost entirely on coffee and chocolate... And it's not working so well... ;) I like your answer. Thank you :)

Best Answer

Your welcome. Good luck.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

with a joint and a stack o p o r n

Best Answer

Really? Is it that simple? Actually, you maybe onto something there... ;)

Best Answer