Samsung81 Samsung81 26-30 24 Answers Jun 11, 2009

And don't forget to say, "It's not you; it's me."

Best Answer

I've encountered the same among my friends.<br />
Being honest to yourself and hurts lesser to the other party. Let him or she knows that the best will still be friends.

Best Answer

If you want to do it, without hurting their feelings (I am assuming you know you could just say "I do not want to date you anymore")....I would say that you don't think the relationship is going anywhere for you....Tell him, it's not him, it's not you...it's just not working out....and I wouldn't end it with "I hope we can still be friends"....I think that's like a slap in their face....End it with "I only wish you the best"....

Best Answer

Just tell him you dont want to be with him and give him the reason why and it might change things or it might help him later on with someone else

Best Answer

Yes, you have to be direct. Don't make up excuses, don't try to soften the blow. Saying stuff like "I just need space" only makes him hold out hope that he could win you back. I'm not suggesting that you be unnecessarily cruel, only that you be clear.

Best Answer

I agree with softcoreboy i would want to know why you felt that way it would be easier to move on.

Best Answer

just tell him. be honest. Ive been in the position where a guy didnt want to be with me, he only stayed because he was affraid of hurting me, but he still hurt me in the end.<br />
If you dont tell your guy the truth about how you feel, the longer you leave it, the worse it's going to be. hurting him won't get any easier. so just say it.

Best Answer

"It's not you, it's me, I think I want to focus on my career only"

Best Answer

Tell him that you don't think that you're meant to be together anymore and that there is someone else out there for him but it isn't you.

Best Answer

WOW Andy! play nice!<br />
Sam...sometimes its best to be straight forward. With some guys, sublty doesnt work. otherwise they'll become a bug-a boo and you'll never be rid of him.

Best Answer

"I don't want to date you any more."<br />
Have the guts to be direct with him.

Best Answer

Make a sweet face and say "I THINK I HAD ENOUGH DATES "<br />
i am sure he will leave you without any offense..;)

Best Answer

tell him that you had fun but you just dnt think the relationsip is going anywere. say your sorry. that there are millions of girls that want him. and leave him alone for awhile.

Best Answer

Say, " I'm pregnant. And it's your brother's baby."

Best Answer

"Look. you"re a really nice guy and I like you but I'd just rather be friends."

Best Answer

Well, if telling him doesn't work, don't answer his phone calls. If he appears somewhere and bothers you, you might kick him in the nuts. If he doesn't understand that kind of rejection, the police are the next line of defense. Actually, don't kick him, he may be a masochist or you might get arrested. Just tell him tht if he continues to bother you that you will kick him.

Best Answer