Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 14 Answers Jan 4, 2010

Make them responsible for doing it, and let them suffer the consequences of their own actions.

Best Answer

We would get all the clothes laid out the night before. Put all their homework etc by the door.

Then I would go in and sit on the bed and say calmly get up. If there was no immediate response... I had a cold wet washcloth ready to wipe their face with. This usually worked.

I have two kids... one was up like a rocket at first call the other would linger in bed and rush getting ready at the last minute.

Best Answer

stroke their face and give them a kiss

Best Answer

well i like the machine gun fire aidea lolz... what abt pouring a glass of water?

Best Answer

I made it fun--would wake them up gingerly (until they were teenagers of course) my daughter--a favorite memory of waking herup--I had the stereo blasting--first day of school--singing with the Black Eyed Peas--"let's get it started" she thought I was nuts---

Best Answer

My eldest is pretty good at getting up for school. I bought her, her own alarm clock which she chose, so she can set the time herself. She likes to be early for school so that helps.

Best Answer

An airhorn would work

Best Answer

flicker their lights and yell wake up! no more of your nonsense its time to go to school i don't know why you stayed up late. get up get up.......my mother quoted to the T.

Best Answer

With music playing.....and the smell of breakfast cooking.....it brings back some lovely memories for me.

Best Answer

Throw a bucket of cold water over them!

Best Answer