Best-relative freedom of speech and movement(not absolute by any means) Worst-conservative Christians AKA American Taliban From-US
jjb6560 jjb6560 46-50, M 17 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Community

canada? not enough camels

Best Answer

USA,....Best, The land itself, Native American culture.

Worst, the right wing, neoconservative, gun crazed, christian fundamentalist, nut-jobs who are voting for RMoney.

Best Answer

Best is it's wealthy, big, and diverse. Worst is it's extremely classist and capitalistic.

Best Answer

The creatures

The authorities

UK

Best Answer

best beautiful mountains valleys hilly areas bad shortage of electricity terrorism

Best Answer

US. Best freedom of speach and peoples rights. Worst they want to take God ou. I think we should continue to be one nation under God.

Best Answer

US

Best: It's an unapologetically capitalistic system that droves positive change for the world through constant competition that drives improvements in just about everything.

Worst: There's a whole emerging class - mostly taught to think this way based on Jimmy Carters federal takeover of education - that has been taught to think that capitalism is bad and that productive and driven people should be envied and even hated.

Best Answer

I live in S.Africa. Choosing the best and worst is not easy but I will try.

Best : The land itself and the wildlife, in other words, nature itself. I live in an area which is beautifully green and lush for most of the year with mountains all around. It's beautiful.

Worst : The inefficiency of the government.

Best Answer

United States of America:

Best: Freedom

Worst: Freedom slowly fading

Best Answer

The summer, gets too hot.

Best Answer

Wide variety of geographical and climate conditions ranging from tropical to artic/ simple fact that we are destroying it as fast as possible in order to enrich a select few.

Best Answer