Sephira7 Sephira7 26-30, F 7 Answers Jun 12, 2012

once overheard a guy on his phone apologising for being late for work due to 'a problem with his shoelace!'

Best Answer

You've got to be joking lol well I guess if it broke he'd have to get another or wear another pair of shoes.. That's why girls are more prepared, we have too many shoes :)

Best Answer

i forgot to turn in my homework for a class, this was back in high school. the teacher asked why i didnt turn in my homework and i answered

"my sister kicked me out of my room and i had to sleep in the couch"

turns out he also had to sleep on the couch the night before so he let it slide

Best Answer

Lol lucky chance on that one!!!

Best Answer

My mum is a primary school teacher, and she got a note from one of her student's parents that said, "He can't hand in his homework today because his little brother ate it."

Best Answer

That's a new one, normally it's the dog :)

Best Answer

I was tied up. And she was. Her boyfriend had done it for obvious reasons and forgot to untie her.

Best Answer

I was in Washington DC being award the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Best Answer

Not sure if it was just a bad run of luck in this one woman's family or what but in a two week period of time she had to attend 6 family funerals. I had to shrug and accept it.

Best Answer

Cholera

Best Answer