I've never watched it on TV, but I hear about her here & there, and I just don't get the fascination.
Bfinally Bfinally 46-50, M 8 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Hobbies

Whatever it is, it won't be around for long.

Best Answer

Just a white trash kid with an obese, brain dead mother cashing in.

Best Answer

Oh- I get it. A future teenage train wreck. Lindsay Lohan v2.0

Best Answer

Yes, but fatter.

Best Answer

Some of the highlights of the show is hearing the mother say she has to f@rt, the little girl has not had an example of how to behave in public or private and is a wild child. I have to wonder if she behaves that way in the classroom and what she will do when the "cute" wears off.

Best Answer

The only reason I am even dignifying this question is because I need to say STOP. There is no BIG DEAL. I am embarrassed for these stupid hillbilly's and wish they would stop ruining this little girl's life. She is being made fun of all over the world and this is the parents fault. If this little girl has issues when she gets older her parents are held accountable in my book. I hate the show and I don't advertise or talk about it at all to anybody.

Best Answer

You mean Sour Poo Poo

Best Answer

Ah, allow me to explain. As you probably know, Honey is made from bees. Well, bees don't only produce honey, they also produce a rather disgusting byproduct, made from the excess pollen they collect and everything collected that has no use in the honey-production process. The beekeeper's almanac refers to this byproduct as Boo, whereas the common person would call it excrement. Now, the term Honey Boo means in the inner apiculturist's circle that a be has shat, whereas the term Honey Boo Boo means that the bee has shat itself. Simple, you see?

Best Answer

Must be a romantic name in the trailer park.

Best Answer

Remarkable. That is precisely what I thought. btw- I looked up USS Reliant. Holy Cow, Batman! There are a lot of Starships!

Best Answer

Dude - The so called Star Trek Universe contains 5 TV series and up to now 11 movies. It has developed itself for more than 40 years, I guess. Of course there's a lot of stuff.

Best Answer

Oh I know-and I've seen every movie & a lot of the TV shows. It'll be neat to see where the next movie goes-they did well with the latest incarnation. But I didn't realize the depth of the fleet.

Best Answer

Well, considering that the time they are portraying is about 400 years in between, and given that they need another ship almost every single episode... Yeah. The fleet is deep!

Best Answer